Use the transformation effects to create artistic text layouts.
- Select any text on your artboard. The settings panel on the right side opens automatically.
- Navigate to the “Transformation” section at the bottom of the panel.
- Click a transformation option to apply it to your text.
- Use the slider to adjust the curve or intensity of the transformation.
- Click the transformation tile again to deactivate the effect.
- Click “Reset Transform” to switch to the default transformation.
Tip: You can even fine-tune the curve of your text, dragging the custom anchor points on your artboard.
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Don't hesitate to contact us.
We'll get back within 24 hours.